Interested in learning how the power of sports can bring people together through events, marketing campaigns and compelling creative? You’ve come to the right place.
At Knight Eady, we desire to create unforgettable experiences while helping brands imagine, generate, and connect with sports enthusiasts. Our team is made up of driven, energetic and focused individuals who are passionate about sports and experiential marketing. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to meet you! We are looking for strategy, events, and creative interns to work with our team next semester. Read the roles and responsibilities below and apply to be considered.
This position, under the supervision of the President of Strategy and Creative, Creative Director and the creative team will support the entire portfolio of Knight Eady clients and events.
- Collaborate with the creative team, account managers and event directors on design projects, managing timelines and assets and final project delivery
- Create concepts for client campaigns, events and new business opportunities that meet outlined strategies and business goals and take the quality of design, strategic accuracy, and adherence to client goals and brand style guidelines into account
- Design for a broad range of creative projects, including but not limited to digital, social media, web, print, event signage, presentations, etc.
- Generate original visual executions that are both exciting and creatively attractive
- Deliver work of the highest quality after working with team members to develop new ideas
- Work with the project’s art director and account managers to establish appropriate creative directions
- Stay abreast of new media formats and learn how to incorporate them into campaigns
- Work with senior designers and art directors to establish new skills and insights
- Keep management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks when necessary
- This position might require working an adjusted schedule including evenings and weekends as needed during events
*Internships are unpaid roles and must be used for class credit. Additionally, while interns are not required to work at events, attendance is appreciated.