Interested in learning how the power of sports can bring people together through events, marketing campaigns and compelling creative? You’ve come to the right place.
At Knight Eady, we desire to create unforgettable experiences while helping brands imagine, generate, and connect with sports enthusiasts. Our team is made up of driven, energetic and focused individuals who are passionate about sports and experiential marketing. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to meet you! We are looking for strategy, events, and creative interns to work with our team next semester. Read the roles and responsibilities below and apply to be considered.
This position, under the supervision of the Vice President of Events, Events Director and events team will support the entire portfolio of Knight Eady clients and events.
- Collaborate with the events team, account managers and creative on upcoming events and project including managing timelines, budget, working with venues, vendors and more
- Contribute to the organization and management of all rented or purchased Knight Eady equipment, supply inventory, and storage areas.
- Assist at each spring event and any day-of needs from the events team
- Work with senior leaders to establish new skills and insights
- Keep management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks when necessary
- This position might require working an adjusted schedule including evenings and weekends as needed during events
*Internships are unpaid roles and must be used for class credit. Additionally, while interns are not required to work at events, attendance is appreciated.