Interested in learning how the power of sports can bring people together through events, marketing campaigns and compelling creative? You’ve come to the right place.
At Knight Eady, we desire to create unforgettable experiences while helping brands imagine, generate, and connect with sports enthusiasts. Our team is made up of driven, energetic and focused individuals who are passionate about sports and experiential marketing. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to meet you! We are looking for strategy, events, and creative interns to work with our team next semester. Read the roles and responsibilities below and apply to be considered.
This position, under the supervision of the President of Strategy and Creative and the Strategy Director, will support the entire portfolio of Knight Eady clients and events.
- Collaborate with the agency services team, account managers and event directors on strategy, marketing and communications projects, managing timelines, creative team and final project delivery
- Create and curate engaging marketing and communications content including but not limited to press releases, blog posts, social media content, press events, etc
- Build and update media lists for press material distribution. Distribute and follow up with media lists
- Serve the media relations team on-site at events providing media operations and social media support
- Deliver work of the highest quality after working with team members to develop new ideas
- Stay abreast of new media and learn how to incorporate innovative strategies and tactics into campaigns
- Work with Strategy Director and Strategists to establish new skills and insights
- Keep management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks when necessary
*Internships are unpaid roles and must be used for class credit. Additionally, while interns are not required to work at events, attendance is appreciated.